Sunday, August 21, 2016

Week of August 22, 2016




Academy for Academic Enhancement
Image result for academy for academic enhancement middle school
Middle School

WELCOME TO TEXAS HISTORY,

WELCOME BACK STUDENTS!

I hope you enjoyed your summer! I hope that this summer has allowed you to reflect and set new goals for this coming school year. I am eager to start this academic school year with a group of students that I've heard wonders about. This is the year where you will look within and find yourself and who you want to be before you become eighth graders. This year will hold many challenges and obstacles, however I have confidence that you will face them with courage because we believe in you and your capabilities.

I am excited! This will be a great school year!!

With much excitement,
Mrs. Gonzalez

Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. -Malcolm X

No comments:

Post a Comment